So at least a few times a summer we head on out to Waterton Lakes National Park. In the past. Pre-Nali we usually would got on amazing hikes or great mountain bike trails. But because of the little one we started going on little hikes and then spend a good 2-3 hours at the lake shore throwing rocks (the first time there she was eating the rocks). This tradition that started 4 summers ago continues on. Now we even bring out our little BBQ and have a great time. It's wonderful that regardless of what we're doing in the park we have a great time there.
(Notice that she's on the same beach)

Below is a picture of the result of these outings. Before we're even out of the park she's out like a light.
A little side note: On Monday we saw Heather and Tory Johnson there. For those of you in Utah in the 105th ward you'll know who they are. What are the chances?!

Below is a picture of the result of these outings. Before we're even out of the park she's out like a light.
A little side note: On Monday we saw Heather and Tory Johnson there. For those of you in Utah in the 105th ward you'll know who they are. What are the chances?! 
2 comments:
Hey Renee,
Good to see that everyone is on the blog bandwagon. It is such a good way to keep up on everything.
Your house looks so cute. You need to post pictures of the inside of it. I just primed our kitchen today and will finish tomorrow. I am pretty slow.
Will Nali be four in November?
I hope all is well.
Bess
Renee- I love seeing your house and your daughter and where you live. I love this blog thing.
Natalie
Post a Comment