Thursday, August 24, 2006

Disneyland, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach oh My!

So yes I realize that it's taken a month for me to get these pic's on. But what can I say better late than never. So these are our California pic's. Below is Santa Monica Pier. We had a good time there. We even saw a few dolphins out in the ocean.


Here's us with Minnie it was so cute, Nali ran up to her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. It was cute to see her excitement.


Nali and Cinderella...ok so I had NO idea that to see the princess's at Disneyland is a near impossible feat....you think o Disneyland princess's everywhere right....NO!!! So I guess they only come out for 20 minute blocks in random places. So you see a line up in the middle of no where you know there's a princess near by. So you run over only to find that the Disneyland "Bouncers" have cut the line off. So you start stalking them. I honestly got a glimpse into the life of the paparazzi. Between Sam standing in line to hold our spot to see Sleeping Beauty while I was with Nali seeing Ariel we managed to get pic's with Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel and Sleeping Beauty. Seeing the reaction on Nali's face was well worth it all.


Sam and Nali at Venice Beach. She LOVED it. We got out of the car at the parking lot and she ran all the way down to the ocean.


Nali and Snow White. It was so cute. The princess's were all very friendly with her. Nali soaked it all up.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

We know all about the princess sightings at Disneyland. Last time we went it was the same way. I kept thinking it was a crazy way to spend the time, but the kids were so excited. It looks like your family had a great time.