If any of you who read this have moved in the past year PLEASE send me your new address! Or if you;d like a Christmas card please send me your address! Thanks!!
We moved and I would love and update on you guys! Look for a Valentines announcement/card from us this year. Hopefully by then we will have something to share :) 2985 E Blazing Lane Highlands Ranch CO 80126
Waterton Lakes National Park Rain, shine, hail sleet or snow
Some Of The Books I Love...
John Adams
Freakonomics
The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency Series
Harry Potter
The Poison Wood Bible
Desmond Tutu- No Future Without Forgiveness
Martin Luther King's Bio
Nelson Mandela-Long Walk To Freedom
Music I Like
imogen heap, classical, depeche mode, gwen stefani, coldplay, the fray, sinead o'connor, sarah mclachlan, the cure, the smiths, bjork, morrissey, the killers, enya, dixie chicks
5 comments:
Hey Renee,
We finally have our own place we would love a card our address is 1689 W Garden Dr. Pleasant Grove, Ut 84062. Hope all is well and take care, Mara
maybe this year we'll send you your Christmas card before July.
We moved and I would love and update on you guys! Look for a Valentines announcement/card from us this year. Hopefully by then we will have something to share :) 2985 E Blazing Lane Highlands Ranch CO 80126
7946 pocket rd #21 sacramento ca 95831
loved the card, thanks!
ps- i miss you blog posts my dear.
merry merry!
Post a Comment