So back in September I went to NYC for 3 days with some friends. Almost two months late I still haven't blogged about it. I won't go on and on like I could BUT let it be known that I LOVE NYC! Seriously I LOVED it!! All of it and can't wait to go back.
Saturday night before Hairspray. It was AMAZING!! Norm from Cheers played Edna Turnblad! It was GREAT!

The 3 shows I saw. Jersey Boys! Incredible! Wicked! Was Wicked and Hairpray so COOL!

At the Museum of Modern Art in front of Jackson Pollocks No. 1. I LOVED the MOMA. So cool to see Monet's, Van Gough's, Picasso's, Dali's all right there in front of you for 20 buckS!

Waiting for the Museum of Natural History to open. I told Nali Iwas going to see where the filmed Night at the Museum. She was SO exited. I bought a dinosaur book for Ella here.

Couldn't pass up this photo op!

Seriously, when in NYC where do 9 girls from Canada go shopping??? Lulu Lemon! I got the COOLEst coat here!
6 comments:
NYC! So cool Renee! Sounds like you had a blast. Miss you!!
You lucky little.... TOTALLY JEALOUS!
Oh so jealous. I want to go so bad. I love that last picture, you look like such tourists:)
What a blast! I love NYC, so fun! I would have loved to see hair spray!
That looks so fun! We have never been to NYC and I need to go sometime. We saw Wicked in Chicago and it was amazing. I am sure the others were fabulous! Hope you are well :)
I am so jeoulous how fun!!! It looks like so much fun I want to go someday! Did you all just decide to go for fun or what?? However it was that is so fun! What a getaway! ttys
Post a Comment