So usually I don't have many pictures of me or Sam and I together on this blog since I'm usually the one taking the pictures. So here's a post with some of Sam and I. At the end of August, Sam and I went to Waterton for a few days without the girls to do the things we can't do when we have the girls with us.
This is is Alderson Lake...about 15 Km's into our hike.

Sam and I golfing in Waterton.

Biking in Waterton.

This was my second Triathlon of the summer. It went well.

My family at the finish line. I finished 43 out of 117 and 23rd out of 83 women. I swim like a brick, 107 out of 117 but for the bike I was 22nd out of 117 and run 27th out of 117.

Hiking in Waterton.

What a view. 8600 Feet.

I love this picture!

Golfing again.

Biking with Sam.

7 comments:
I need to get my fat a** in shape. Looks like so much fun.
what a fun trip! Renee, you look amazing...I'm with the coment before....I need to get me a in shape...after I have this next one:)
You are like amazon women....you look really good Renee....whats next the Iron Man race!!! Or do they have one for women???
I am so jealous, hiking and biking, no kids? Sign me up!
Joelle
awesome pictures and summer you fit chick you!!!
Just found this site after cruising the South Africa Cape Town Mission page after General Conference (something about conference makes me think of my mission).
Just wanted to say hi. You've got a wonderful family and looks like you are doing great.
Have fun,
Brent Gessel
Love the photos! You make me miss Waterton. What a wonderful place.
Post a Comment