Me and Jaynann.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Trip to Utah
So I know these pictures are a LONG time coming but life has been pretty darn busy. At the end of May I went to Utah for my nephews High School Graduation. I went down with my parents and Nali and Ella. We were able to spend almost a week down there. I had a GREAT time . Below are a few pictures that were snagged along the way. I'm SO annoyed though I didn't get any pictures with me and my friend Bev. We hadn't seen each other in about 3 years. We were able to go see The Breeders in concert the first night I was in town. It was great!
Me and Jaynann.
A little picnic at the park with old friends. So good but crazy to see them all.
Me and Jaynann.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ummmmmmmm ... thanks for coming to visit. :)
Maybe next time. (I hope so!)
How fun!! Love going to Utah there is never enough time to do everything you want though eh!! Looks like you had fun though!! ttys
Oh my!!! The old crew from BYU 105th! How fun:) I love your purse in the picture with Annie - where on earth did you get it:)!
So fun to see you. I loved chatting and hanging out! I know you were busy and I am so glad you made time to see me. And yes, we will ride LRRH together sometime! Wish you lived closer.
I'm so sad I wasn't there to see everyone! Good times though!
I haven't checked blogs forever...you've been so busy. How fun to see old friends. That must have been quite the trip with your girls...did you drive? You look great and your girls are adorable - I especially like the matching shirts :)
Post a Comment