
The snow pic's are from the day before halloween. It's almost a tradition that Halloween is cold here. Next week will probably be really mild and nice again. But this week was freezing
A quick story, Monday morning I was sleeping in Nali's bed as she was watching TV in our room. I heard her get socks out of her drawer and then I kind of blanked out. A few minutes later I hear the back door close. I pop up and look out the window. There was nali in her little summer coat and a pair of gum boots playing in the snow with her pj's on. So I went and told her to come in and said that later in the morning I'd get her ready to play in the snow. It shocked me that she could get out of the house. And it suprised me how ambitious and old she is getting.
So Nali had an issue with Halloween. She's been hounding us about it for weeks. Last week she woke up at 2:30 AM and yelled from her room "NOW IS IT HALLOWEEN???" I yelled back "NO!" a few minutes later "NOOWWWWWWWWWWWW????!!!" Anyways, that's been our life well after since the snow fall she doesn't believe that it's halloween because there's snow. What a kid....
Nali's loot! The first time she's collected Canadian Chocolate bars. Notice the Coffee Crisps in the pic. They are to die for!!

2 comments:
I remember all the Canadian candy bars you would bring back to Ricks and how good they were!
Man, Nali scored. Coffee Crisps are my favourite. I load up on them when I go home or go to the Crazy Kanuck. I miss Canadian chocolate.
Post a Comment