Ok, I don't have anything really new to post. Above is one of my favorite pictures of Nali ever. I just thought that I would post it to give you all something to look at.So tonight at dinner a bird few into our dining room window *SMACK* Holy crap. Serious...Sam thought it flew away but nope, it was dead on a car mat that I had been cleaning outside. Nali looked out the window and was quickly tramautized. So I told her that it's just sleeping and will wake up and fly away. Well I distracted her as Sam went outside to take care of business. Nali was much relieved when later the bird was gone.
So, whats new with us. We had our ultra sound last week. Everything is good. We didn't find out what we were having...maybe we will later...maybe we won't.
We are enjoying the new season of wonderful TV shows. How would we get through the cold and dark winter without them. The Amazing Race is amazing. We love it and would love to one day be on it. Survivior...hmmm...I've watched every episode since it's conception 6 years ago. I think that we watch it more out of habit then really enjoyment. I think that doing the "race" tribes was boring. If they had been people straight from Mexico, Asia, America and Africa then you would've seen cultural differences. They were all Americans and thus behaved so. I found it interesting though that other than their race all the tribe members where unique and different thus killing any real stereotypes that you wanted to have. Like the Heavy Metal Latino guy. I had NO idea. So in that aspect I believe it was a sucess. I don't think that the race concept would work well with "The Amazing Race". Just imagine...which "race" is amazing?!
I have a new calling. I'm now in the Primary Presidency. I was rather nervous/skeptical at first but 3 weeks in I'm loving it. We have about 40-45 kids. I love how primary is going back to the basics. These kids really are amazing. It's one of the coolest things to here them sing at the top of there lungs "Scripture Power". What a treat.
Ok, so below is a picture of my little (I have to stop saying that, she's nearly 20) so my younger sister Heather. She ran a Half Marathon on September 9th. She placed a suprising first. It was great to watch her run. She did great. I'm proud of her. This picture was taken at one of the water stops.
Anyways, I could ramble on a little more but I have a meeting to attend.
4 comments:
How about 'the office" that is what will get me through my winter. And Prison Break. I love tv.
Yes, "the office" is the best. I am also really excited about the new TV season starting. This is our first fall with DVR. It has changed my life! I can't decide if that is sad or not. The picture of Nali is so cute.
DVR would be awesome. Lucky you.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-cara-download-video-dari-facebook-mudah-dan-cepat
Post a Comment